Thursday, May 7, 2009

Money Ladies

In my previous blog post, I related men with deers. Although I don’t possess deep understanding in women, for the sake of fairness, I must write about woman this time around. Ok, here we go. In this 21st century, relationship is getting more and more complex. I’m certainly sure that most relationships are full of lies and greed. Here, I regard the lies to men, and greed to women. Men court women maybe because of their beautiful look while women, accept men based on the wealth assessment. Although I came from a poor family, I strongly agree and accept that woman should find themselves a rich guy who loves them.

Now, the problem occurs here. The word, ‘rich‘. There is a new trend of finding a rich partner nowadays, they tend to evaluate a man’s wealth regardless of age. A 5 year gap is still normal, 10 years senior is more of a bit ridiculous but still acceptable. Hey, what about a 20 years difference? This is totally ridiculous ! ! In my university, I see many ladies, beautiful ladies, beautiful yet pathetic… ..There are 2 beautiful classmates of mine who have their boyfriends of at least 10 to 20 years older than them. These guys are just a few years younger than my papa. Women look at the credit cards, the ride and the most important of all, a thick wallet filled with paper notes. With an average basic salary of a few thousand bucks, these guys can easily satisfy a 19 years old girl’s demand. And they look like a pimp to me. Pimps are always ugly, with their malicious act. It’s hard to imagine a dinner between these pimps and the girl’s parent. Into the age of 40’s, we should be calling them ‘Uncle’. I can guarantee, no parents in this world would like to see their son or daughter with a partner of 20 years seniority. If they really want the big bucks, they should consider looking into the CV’s of true millionaires.

Alright, first, these uncles are just from a middle class labour force pocketing their not so extraordinary salary of a few thousand bucks. Second, the ride they have is most likely to be a Honda or Toyota. Last but not least, these pimps are in their 30’s and 40’s. To back up my point, here’s my elaboration. A few thousand bucks can’t be regarded as rich. Moreover, a rich should be driving a Merc or BMW and a millionaire should have a driver driving him around in a bullet-proof Cadillac or Maybach chauffeur. From my evaluation, things will only turn from bad to worse since generation gap isn’t an issue anymore, and a 50 years gap seems possible as well. Thus, women will most likely ply their trade with older men, as long as these pimps are a little bit well off in wealth. I hope my grandpapa doesn’t get angry on this. For the sake of mankind, women, please stop these disgraceful acts. It’s not wrong to be materialistic, but it is wrong to go against Mother nature. Greed will lead us to sin. Marriage between children and adult too is illegal, now let’s hope that the government will highlight this issue and do something about it. God bless us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment