Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Overestimation


Facebook

Ok, I thought I knew this good friend of mine well. Perhaps, I was wrong. Here goes the story. He logged into his facebook account with my laptop. He left for school without logging out soon after. So, I posted some silly stuffs with his facebook profile. Subsequently, he got so pissed off. Alright, I was wrong. I used to have a bunch of friends who did this sort of stuff to each other. But the same joke can't really gel well with everyone. Typically to this good friend of mine. No doubt, this good friend of mine didn't really sit well with the silly jokes. Invading his privacy was his point. Well, he was right. Maybe being childish at the age of 22 makes people feels sick though. I overestimated his tolerance over jokes and silly acts. I shall be more cautious than ever in the future. Some people really have no tolerance over silly acts involving image rights. Lesson to learn here, different people, different social circle, different set of communication protocols. Anyway, I still love him. After all, we saved each other's asses from death in Sungai Pahang some time ago.

Conclusion, I was wrong, my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment