Monday, August 24, 2009

Where's My Love ?


KFC a.k.a Kentucky Fried Chicken is one of the famous brands I admire the most out there. I'm a life long fan of KFC, but I can only achieve that if I do something about it before it's too late. I used to love KFC, and I still love so. There aren't any real substitutes out there which can compete with KFC. Today, I went to one of the KFC outlets in Malacca for dinner. Out of a sudden, I discovered that the graph of my appetite and love towards the meal plunged down to the bottom of my heart. What has happened? I loved KFC, didn't I?

YUCK ! I felt that the meal was so disgusted as if I was chewing a pile of garbage. Nothing went wrong with the taste, but something went wrong with my mind. My tougue got quite picky nowadays. I'm sorry, Colonel Sanders.... I'm really sorry for turning my back at you out of no reason. In order to preserve my love for KFC, I guess that setting up a monthly or yearly quota should be the best solution. For now, I'll just have to settle with McDonald's Chicken McDeluxe.

Where's the love? Where's MY love ???
My apologise, Colonel Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment