Saturday, October 23, 2010

Smile

Wonder Smile

In a gloomy afternoon,

I sat myself in a kopitiam.

From a distance,

I saw an angel,

she smiled at me ....

and she was with another man.

Most of all,

she's beautiful ...

She caught my eyes,

her smile was sweet.

I only dared to have a glimpse at her,

and I braved myself for the next 5 minutes.

My balls were cold.

Adrenaline level was all time high.

Never ever before,

I felt so appreciated,

appreciated with a simple smile.

As far as I'm concerned,

I'm passive and pessimistic.

Low self esteem, low confidence in myself.

She triggered the switch in me,

and sparked me up.

The moment lasted for a few minutes,

and I don't think I'll see her again.

I'm glad to have shared the moment with her,

moments which may have last for some time.

No one has ever take an initiative to smile at me,

as for a dumb boy like me, I tried multiple times but to no avail.

Perhaps women of my age are filled with egoism,

you can only expect a first smile from them,

given that you're rich or handsome.

This time around,

I really felt appreciated as a human.

Such wonder a simple smile can do to us,

what it can do to me ...

A smile,

totally magic !

No comments:

Post a Comment